Retail Property Sold
The Berczy | Under Contract
57-63 Front Street East & 6-22 Church Street
A rare investment opportunity situated at the corner of one of Toronto’s most iconic downtown intersections. The Berczy’s Retail’s central downtown location at the confluence of St. Lawrence Market and the Financial Core benefits from unmatched residential densities and an abundance of amenities. Robust office and luxury condominium development activity will continue to augment the node’s retail appeal with an increasingly intensified trade area.
Constructed in 2014, The Berczy is a best-in-class luxury condominium featuring contemporary brick and glass designs that seamlessly blend into the heritage neighbourhood. Approximately 410 ft. of premium corner frontage along two streets and expansive windows offer highly attractive physical spaces for retailers. The 13,278 sq. ft. at grade Offering is 93% leased to an exceptional tenant roster with Rexall and Tim Hortons contributing 74% of year 1 in-place rental revenue and 10.8 years of term.
- Recently constructed Luxury Development Featuring Intimate and Contemporary Designs
- Irreplaceable Corner Positioning at One of Toronto’s Most Iconic and Photographed Intersections
- Premium Tenant Convenant Providing Income Security and Stability
- Downtown Location Experiencing Canada’s Highest Mixed-Use Development Activity
- Available Free and Clear of Financing
Canada, Ontario, Toronto,
57 Front St W, Toronto, ON M5J, Canada