CBRE Limited is pleased to offer for sale a 100% freehold interest in 12 Brant Street (“the Property” or the “Site”), a rare King West neighbourhood investment opportunity with strong income and an enviable presence in the heart of Toronto’s Entertainment District. Currently improved with one free standing building totaling 11,936 sq. ft. of gross leasable area and parking, the Property features a world renowned tenancy that is highly complementary to the evolving retail landscape, bolstered by mixed-use development and intensification.
Upper Floor: 5,968 sq. ft.
Main Floor: 5,968 sq. ft.
Total: 11,936 sq. ft.
Site Area: 6,708 sq. ft.*
Frontage: 65.58 ft.*
Depth: 102.3 ft.*
Parking Spaces: 8
*Estimation: Size to be verified by purchaser
• Irreplaceable location, seconds from the intersection of King St. W. and Spadina Ave.
• 100% leased to Jacob’s & Co. Steakhouse, one of Toronto’s most distinguished steakhouses
• Below market rents with potential to reposition the asset in the midterm
• Located in Canada’s most enviable and intensifying trade area
• Neighbouring traffic generators include The Well, Westbank/BIG/Allied’s KING Toronto project, Ruby Soho, Buca, Patagonia, Gusto 101, The Keg and many more