Retail Property Sold
46 Hayden Street
Asking Price: $8,750,000
Property Taxes: $50,143.27 (2021)
Frontage: 30 ft. (approx.)
Depth: 80 ft. (approx.)
Ground: 2,036 sq. ft.
Second: 2,274 sq. ft.
Third: 2,274 sq. ft.
Four: 2,274 sq. ft.
Basement: 224 sq. ft.
Total: 9,082 sq. ft.
- Ground, second and third level will be vacant upon closing, and the fourth level is leased to Winterlight Labs (fully vacant possession possible)
- Steps to the corner of Bloor and Yonge as well as Bloor-Yonge TTC subway station
- Column-free modern building with lots of natural light and elevator access to all floors
- Sits atop strategic lands that may be redeveloped in the future
- Value add repositioning opportunity as well as ideal for owner-user
- Located within a few minutes walk to Canada’s best retail area, Bloor-Yorkville
- Traffic generators include Nordstrom Rack, Aritzia, Holt Renfrew Flagship, Eataly and the new W Hotel
Click here for a virtual tour
Canada, Ontario, Toronto